What data we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- Your name.
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us.
- Your postcode.
- Your email address and subscription preferences if and when you sign up to our email alerts
- How you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
Use of analytics
We may use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use the Lark Rise Partnership website. This includes IP addresses. The data is anonymised before being used for analytics processing.
Google Analytics processes anonymised information about:
- The pages you visit.
- How long you spend on each page.
- How you got to the site
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not store your personal information through Google Analytics (for example your name or address).
We will not identify you through analytics information, and we will not combine analytics information with other data sets in a way that would identify who you are.
Why we need your data
We may collect information through Google Analytics to see how you use the site and our services. We do this to help:
- Make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users.
- Make improvements, for example improving site search.
We also collect data in order to:
- Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts.
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to.
- Send email alerts to users who request them.
- Allow you to access Lark Rise Partnership services.
- Monitor use of the site to identify security threats.
Our legal basis for processing your data
The legal basis for processing personal data in relation to site security is our legitimate interests, and the legitimate interests of our users, in ensuring the security and integrity of the website of Lark Rise Partnership.
The legal basis for processing anonymised data for Google Analytics is your consent.
What we do with your data
The data we collect will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties.
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Use your data in analytics.
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
Links to other websites
The Lark Rise Partnership website contains links to other websites.
This privacy notice only applies to www.larkrisepartnership.com.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is needed for the purposes set out in this document or for as long the law requires us to. We will keep your email data until you unsubscribe.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored
All personal data is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA). Data collected by Google Analytics may be transferred outside the EEA for processing.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed.
- A copy of that personal data.
- Immediate correction of anything inaccurate in your personal data.
You can also:
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with Lark Rise Partnership as set out below.
Contact us or make a complaint
Please contact Lark Rise Partnership if you:
- Have a question about anything in this privacy notice.
- Think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled.
Bill Taylor is the data protection contact at Lark Rise Partnership. Email: email@example.com.
Changes to this policy
Last updated: 1st December 2020.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.